The Storytelling Design Workshop – Who’s it for?
Anyone seeking to learn how to design and tell brand stories. The workshop is customized to meet your personal or business organizations needs and serves in any industry and skill level.
How does it work?
The storytelling Design workshop focuses on three areas:
- The Art and Science of Story: A theoretical introduction to storytelling and the story arc
- The 5-step Design Process: Introduction and hands-on designing of your story using design thinking principles
- Inspirational Moments: Final thoughts, conversations and Q&A
The workshop offers you this and more:
- Gain a deep understanding of your audience. Learn to empathize with your audience and their needs before you design the story.
- Design a story for impact. Learn to mix the right set of story elements, structure and format to design stories that matter to your audience.
- Create a story prototype. Use design thinking principles to build story prototypes and test them with your audience.
Anywhere from 1 hour (minimum) to 3 hours (maximum),
depending on how much you want to practice each
step in the design thinking process.